July 28, 2012

The Bouncer

Converse All Star. Also called "khonjenje" in the deep crevices of Soweto. Love by those that feel free to be themselves or just simply that chilled out kind of vibe about it. That red line on top of the sole's rim: completed the canvas wonder. Most guys who have the pair have a certain bounce to their steps. I used to wonder why? Till I got myself a pair! And what do you know? The boy was bouncing here & there & everywhere. Like I just drank a bottle of gummy juice! its only natural I suppose. It’s the first & the last! The alpha & omega of sneaker culture. Anyone who is in tune with the culture should have owned or owns a pair; at some point in their lives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like converse all-stars and I liking it more cause we can customize our own design from it. Have this site http://www.converse.biz.st/ and experience customizing your own converse shoes.