We are looking for an experienced graphic designer to join our creative team. The suitable candidate will be performing the day-to-day office duties of a graphic designer, conceptualizing and illustrating.
You will work with the creative team consisting of the creative director & marketing manager. You will work on the day-to-day jobs that need immediate action, back up the other designers and be an all-rounder in the design department.
Send in your one page CV and portfolio, no bigger than 5MB or portfolio link when you apply.
· One to two years experience as a graphic designer.
· Conceptualize and design marketing material.
· Offer new ideas and concepts clearly and effectively to the design team.
· Support the design department.
· Design in-house related artwork.
· Maintain brand consistency throughout your work.
· Strong grasp of visual design principles, typography, color and imagery.
· Have knowledge to step up work for print, how CMYK and pantones work
. Must know In-design, Photoshop and Illustrator very well.
· Be meticulous when it comes to attention to detail.
· Must have a strong interest in design trends.
· You must be fluent in English and Spelling.
· Creative – must have artistic flair and have an eye for design.
· Excellent verbal communication skills. You must have the ability to convey information verbally to fellow team members and clients.
· Be able to handle pressure.
· React well to setbacks and stay calm in stressful situations.
· Able to stick to deadlines.
· Team player but also able to work on your own, unsupervised.